Since becoming the UK distributor for a range of unique wood repair products more than two decades ago, we have amassed a great deal of experience in the repair, maintenance and conservation of existing timber joinery.
- Stronger than any other filler and very easy to work with, using resin repair has major advantages.
- It can be used both for the upgrading of structural timber and for the repair of timbers which have been degraded by fungal decay, insect attack or mechanical / structural failure.
- Resin restores old wood, such as bannisters, to its former glory.
- This technique is better than replacing the entire window or a small section with wood, as that can leak water and costs less.
- Offering good adhesion and slump resistance, our resin repair products contain no pigment or extenders and are easy to dispense and mix.
- With the same characteristics as wood, it looks fantastic – you wouldn’t know it has been used!
We use these products extensively in our repair services as well as supplying a wide range of professional repair and protection products.
You can also have specialist training in how to use them.
Give us a call today and speak to one of our experts on 0845 603 6673 or email us at email@example.com