Steel is the strongest material on the market for windows and doors and is incomparable to any other material for its strength. Our steel frames will outlive the building they are installed in which is why they are often a favourable choice for many structures both old and new.
With such strength, clients will often believe flexibility, design and aesthetics must be compromised. However, with our partnered in-house steel window service means you get the strength with all the versatility of Aluminium. This allows for the most demanding of specifications from curved frames to unusual dimensions to not only be met but exceeded.
Here is the process:
- We put your vision into motion. One of our experts will be on hand to discuss your requirements.
- We will then create you a bespoke package tailored to your needs.
- If you are happy with your package we can then look to begin our pre-work – we aim to alleviate any of the stress involved so you will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will manage everything from start to finish.
- We’ll then arrange a site visit so we can create detailed drawings, designs, ideas, prices and potential time scales (As all our work is done in-house we can meet the tightest of deadlines).
- Factory visit – we invite all of our clients out to one of our factories to see how their windows will be hand crafted and lovingly created.
- Approval – once you are happy we are the right fit for your job and your happy with the designs we have created your dedicated project manager will be in touch to discuss moving your project forward.
- Manufacturing will then begin! Our team of experts with 100’s of years worth of experience will start work on your project.
- Quality assurance – we will test your windows thoroughly to make sure they not only meet your expectations and specifications but exceed them.
- We can then install the windows – that’s right, our in-house service offers design right through to installation. Our fleet of vehicles will deliver your windows to your site at a time which suits all parties – with over 30 years experience we know how to keep everyone on site happy and then begin the installation.
- Final quality check. That’s not it, your project manager will be on hand to assist with any future communications.
If you would like more information or to get a no obligation quote, please feel free to get in touch with one of our friendly experts by click here.