We offer a UK-wide service repairing and refurbishing all types of windows and architectural features such as ironmongery, mouldings, doors, columns and conservatories.
As one of the UK’s leading architectural conservation companies, we work hard to provide a high quality finish, energy efficient facility whilst at the same time, preserving the original character and features of the building.
Here is a list of specialist services we offer in the window refurbishment market:
- Sash window refurbishment, box and sill repairs
- Metal window refurbishment and repairs
- Draught-proofing existing windows and doors
- Removing rot and resins repairs to timber windows
- Stained glass repairs, cleaning and restoration (both stained and leaded light)
- Re-glazing and film application
- Application of security and bomb proof film to glazing
We have over 50 years’ experience in repairing and replacing timber windows of listed and heritage buildings. We have a unique understanding of the specific needs and what can be achieved. We have also gained a vast wealth of experience on knowing what will comply with the conservation requirements of listed buildings and how to use traditional practices, tooling and materials. We also believe that conservation is all about keeping the original character of the window in harmony with the natural charm of the period building.